Dear Family and Friends, Today was cloudy and breezy, but still very warm. I walked to the beach as usual and watched a couple of kayakers making fools of themselves, fortunately in no danger. Back home, work was kept to a minimum, but I did take a trip to the recycling centre with a big pile of black bags. I must just mention that today's blog is number 4600! Please enjoy the pictures!
At the first chord, you know who's playing the guitar!
When the human skyscraper suddenly fails!
He loves you!
The long and the short of it!
Cooling down the racers!
Possibly a fruit bat!
Scary way to hitch a ride!
T-Rex goes walkies!
Towser enjoys the dancing!
Hajahhh!
I'm guessing that Daddy's in the military!
Insult birthday cake!
That cheeky little zephyr spoils the whole thing!
Steam punk guitar!
I had one of those, but it was meant for the dog!
Porridge, of course!
The two Ronnies being topical!
Bottoms are definitely popular with the Cousins!
No comments:
Post a Comment