}

Wednesday, 22 July 2026

Wednesday's Funnies



Dear Family and Friends, Today was again refreshingly cool. I walked to the beach, and the visibility out to sea was amazing! Back home, we pottered around with a few minor housekeeping jobs, and after lunch we were back with 'Criminal Minds'. We are almost at the end, having seen episode 9, but the final episode comes out tomorrow. Then we must search for a new series. Here are your very own funnies!


























Another for the geriatrics among us!
















Only the dim ones!
















I thought this was great!
(It's the white cliffs of Dover thanking France for the loan of the Bayeux Tapestry.)















Humpy and his friends!















Pet rat surfing?
















Oldie but goodie!















Pat the pony?
















Is he going to drive it or eat it???

  














I would love to know the back story to this one!
















Juxtaposition!














Now, is this a living or real statue?















Being a gadget freak, I would like one!













Yes, it's a drawing!

















Pilot and Dave go microlighting!














Clever street art!















Once I had a similar one, but mine was a large bolt!
(It worked its way from the inside out!)















Fiddling while Rome burned!














Spectacular chainsaw art!
















I am guessing that she's at the carnival!













We are almost to the very end!
It would appear that our Cousins seem to be more interested 
in bums than boobs these days!!!












Doosh be doosh be doo!














Definitely going down the drain!















Harwich Weather for Thursday




Maybe try my other blog

https://boatingwiththepolleys.blogspot.com/

Thanks for calling by!

Richard.



























 

No comments:

Post a Comment