}

Thursday, 23 July 2026

Thursday's Funnies



Dear Family and Friends, Today began overcast, and during my walk to the beach, as there was no wind and it was very humid, I was soon reduced to a grease spot. I did a little indoor window cleaning, well, in the kitchen, and then Madame to the hairdresser. PM, we have finished the climactic last episode of 'Criminal Minds', and we have now found and started 'Allegiance', which looks promising. Now for a little mixture of varied fun stuff which hopefully will raise a smile!



























How about a little bit of André 













Weird and I don't want one!















Hook!















Yes, a drawing!















It's a catapulta, used by the Romans to knock down walls!















Action man juxtaposition!
















I like this; even the police are joining the Count Binface campaign!















Clever wall art!
















Albino dolphin, pity it is captive!















Oldie but goodie!
















Beaver selfies forbidden!














Novel antique door handle















Beware!














I want one!














En route to a Simpsons convention!














Don't look down, number 437!















Why not?















I assume that was originally a Mini!
(I want it!)















A huge project, but was it worth it???














Plumber's chess set!














I could manage a Bud right now!













Towser goes for the very end!













Train your chicken!

















Harwich Weather for Friday


Thanks BBC!

Maybe try my other blog

https://boatingwiththepolleys.blogspot.com/

Thanks for calling by!

Richard.
















 

No comments:

Post a Comment