}

Wednesday 8 November 2023

Wednesday's Funnies

 

Dear Family and Friends, Today was almost continuous rain, and therefore we kept a low profile. I spent too much time on the computer, mainly sorting photo's. Hoping for less rain tomorrow, I have found more stuff for you with the help of my friends, which I hope you will enjoy!












Before you ask - it could be but this isn't me!












Tonight I might just make you cry!

















I dare not agree with this!



Thanks Stuart!














Boom Tish!

Thanks again Stuart!

















Problems!

     
Thanks yet again Stuart!














Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson decide to go on a camping trip. After dinner and a bottle of wine, they lay down for the night, and go to sleep. Some hours later, Holmes awoke and nudged his faithful friend. "Watson, look up at the sky and tell me what you see." Watson replied, "I see millions of stars." "What does that tell you?" Watson pondered for a minute. "Astronomically, it tells me that there are millions of galaxies and potentially billions of planets." "What does it tell you, Holmes?" Holmes was silent for a minute, then spoke: "Watson, you idiot. That bitch Suella Braverman has stolen our tent!"

Thanks even yet again Stuart!














Boomus Boomus!



















Finally the answer!!!














Mostly True!


















One to ponder!
















I think that's Edgar Allan Poe!
















Love the Cousins' slogans!

















Joke



















Cats do rule us!

















50 days from today!!!



















Or perhaps there are other purposes involved!

















It isn't drawing very well!

















That Grogu he is everywhere at the moment!


















I'm saying nothing - I just can't do it!

















Alternative use for a wheelie bin!
















Yes it really is a place - It's in Newfoundland!

















Horrific!














When I ask for directions I invariably get the village idiot!













Another Great Truth!
















That's Life!













Ratty looks chuffed!


















Doesn't scan!















Here we see the sternum and the ribs!


















The door mat seems to be in the wrong place!













Very hot work!




















Tibbles outsmarts himself!




















Harwich Weather for Thursday


Thanks BBC!



If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at


https://cruisingwithpanacea.blogspot.com



Thanks for calling by!




Cheers!




Richard.












No comments:

Post a Comment