}

Monday 27 November 2023

Monday's funnies


Dear Family and Friends, Today, not the best! It rained all day and never really got light! I had a visit to the optician, and had to park some way away, wet walk! It seems that I will have to have cataracts removed some time in the next year. Ho Hum, don't get old! Here are your funnies!














Huh! That's nothing - I can waggle my ears!















He certainly knows how to work the crowd!




















Oh! Yes!


Thanks Barbara!














Not - so - nice Santa!


Thanks Stuart!











Risk analysis!


Thanks again Stuart!















Ah! Now I understand!















Renaissance observation!















Wisdom from the Master!
















One tends to agree!
















Oh! Kermy!
















Teenager Mannekin!


Thanks Klaus!













Good Question!!!


















2x generations, not knowing right from wrong!!!














Two great presidents ponder!


















Food for thought!

















Now there's an idea!


















Being just a country boy - this may be my kind of sofa!



















Scary, but kiddies like to be frightened!















New! Hallo Kitty Digger!















One downside to owning a drone!

















Many folk of my generation miss the romance of steam!
















I must buy some stickers!
















Don't even ask!!!
















Boston Dynamics have much to answer for!



















I find the sea in the art work somewhat amateurish!
















If you had asked I would have advised against that wall paper!















Oh! Yes yes yes!


Thanks Klaus!
















Oops!



















Harwich Weather for Tuesday


Thanks BBC!




If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at



Thanks for calling by!



Cheers!



Richard.









No comments:

Post a Comment