}

Friday 17 November 2023

Your Weekend Funnies


Dear Family and Friends, It was a sunny and dry day with a light but chilly wind. I walked to the beach, and later took Herself to the hairdresser, and while she was in, I filled up the car with petrol and visited the Post Office. PM I fiddled on the computer, and now I have just finished reeling in some new captures which I very much hope will brighten your weekend!












Our road is similar!!!
















Tonight, the ultimate in coolness!




















Good to know!


Thanks Stuart!












Controversial appointment!


Thanks again Stuart!














You WILL learn!


Thanks Pete!


















We know what you were doing!




















The Chance!

















Tonight's words of wisdom!
















Boom Tish!














Sound advice!















More wisdom!


















Too many guns in America! They're even arming the garden gnomes!
















This too a minute - or two!!!














Grogu is on form!

















I like this guy's style!


















See! I bought this boat - do you like it???
















The Challenge!

















Immortal? - Well almost!!!

















Oh! No! - Oh! No!



















Love the Cousins' slogans1
(Perhaps this refers to daylight saving time!)


















Ever been had? - I will sell you a Floppy disk drive for £50!!!

















Revenge is sweet!
















Well provisioned at the movie!



















I often wondered.............!

















I like traction engines - maybe this is a race!





















When you've gotta go you've gotta go!


















Just what I've always wanted - a Hallo Kitty Chainsaw!

















Yup!


















I do believe the calendar is out of date!


















By the vegetation I'm guessing the Hollywood hills!
















Towser wishes to supervise his human!
















When things don't seem to go the way you expected.......!





















Harwich Weather for Saturday


Thanks BBC!




If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at



Thanks for calling by!



Cheers!



Richard.











No comments:

Post a Comment