}

Tuesday 14 November 2023

Tuesday's Funnies


Dear Family and Friends, Today started dry, but the rain arrived about lunchtime. We shopped for stores, and later I visited the Post Office. PM we watched "Vera" on TV. Now it is my duty to try and find more filtered fun for your enjoyment, which I very much hope that I have! 












He feels betrayed!



Thanks Klaus!










Edison Lighthouse...Anyone remember them? - Anyone?



















So it is!


Thanks Robert!



















It's in Dutch but all you need to know is Terug means Back, 
and British humour isn't what it was!


Thanks again Robert!













Yes let's go back there!


Thanks yet again Robert!


















Too many guns in America - They're even arming the snowmen!

















Love the Cousins' slogans!


















Really? Liking the comment at the bottom!














The sign need resetting, but I think that we will wait a while!
















Me too pal!
















It would have been fine until you wrote...."Light it on fire"
(Sorry I am a Grammar Nazi!)















Spaghetti Junction cannot compare with this monster!

















You have an admirer!
















Snappy Stools!

















I seem to remember that these belonged to Tutenkamun!















Awww!

















Eventually he was renamed "Dracula"!

















No but I sat on a cracked one and it bit me!!!
















Yes! Playtex














Very cool!

















Sorry have to say it "Goose on a Moose!

















By the skyline I think this might be Dubai!













Beer or squash? - I say squash!
















I am told that subtle green decor reduces the risk of nausea!















You just know what's going to happen!


Thanks again Klaus!
















Knight in shining armour!




















Harwich Weather for Wednesday


Thanks BBC!




If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at



Thanks for calling by!



Cheers!



Richard.

























No comments:

Post a Comment