}

Sunday 12 November 2023

Sunday's Funnies


Dear Family and Friends, Today was overcast but dry. I visited the boat, warmed up the engine and the electronics. I had intended to change the heating controller, I couldn't find it on board, but later found it at home!...........Don't be old! Now I have had a little dig into the nether regions and found sufficient material for your Sunday blog. Please enjoy!

























I remember a bus load of us saw Eddy in Ipswich in '59, I believe that had he lived he would have been a serious competitor to Elvis!



















I am very limited!


Thanks Ann!















Just Wow!


Thanks Derek!















Good times!















Boom Boom!














Yoga!















Boom Tish!

















That Age!


















Really???


















Renaissance awkwardness!















Tactics!















Ever tried to wear a trouser?















I like that!
















Hmm! - Important!



















A poem for you!
















Yawn!!!

















Not very nice T!














Another Great Truth!











Boom Tish 2!

















Enjoyable!




















The mild Autumn has left many flowers still in bloom!



















I am fairly certain that those clouds are cumulous!













Too many guns in America! - This is new!
















High Tech distress call!




















Harwich Weather for Monday


Thanks BBC!



If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at



Thanks for calling by!



Cheers!



Richard.















No comments:

Post a Comment