}

Saturday 18 November 2023

Saturday's Funnies


Dear Family and Friends, It was another wet day, and the only time I ventured outside was to go to the garage for tools. The only productive thing that I did was replace an LED light. It has however given me time to collect a goodly number of funnies and weed out the chaff. So here is my best effort which I hope you will enjoy!













Tibbles shows his cynical side!

















Yet another number from "Our Time"





















I am thinking maybe Canada?

















How on Earth???


Thanks again Bert!














Join the club matey!

















I was always hopeless at this!

















Another Great Truth!


















I have some sympathy with this!


















More Wisdom!



















Boom Boom!



















Tonight's philosophical thought!



















Boom Tish!



















Point made!



















Tibbles is definitely not stupid!




















Biggie really is big!





















I think that I will take the stairs thanks!




















I am now totally redundant!



















Yes inspiring!



















Hmmm! Dangerous!



















Renaissance reveal!





















Nice contre jour sunset!


















Tennis anyone?


















Towser "COME!!!




















Harwich Weather for Sunday


Thanks BBC!



If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at



Thanks for calling by!



Cheers!



Richard.






No comments:

Post a Comment