}

Thursday 16 November 2023

Thursday's Funnies


Dear Family and Friends, It was a miserable rainy day, but we did have a visit from my cousin and his wife for their annual computer MOT. Made more pleasant as we were treated to lunch as well. Now I have as usual been making a collection of fun stuff which I have filtered to my sense of humour. I very much hope that you will find them funny as well!













Just good friends honestly!















This is old, but I believe that it means a lot of things to many people!
















Oh! Lord!


Thanks Robert!













The Generation Gap!


Thanks Stuart!














Joke!


Thanks again Stuart!














If you hate skiers..........this is for you!


Thanks yet again Stuart!











Boom Tish!















Yes this is real!




















Beware of what you wish for!


















As a part time pirate I can yell "Broadside!!!"
















Kong has a little hair trim!





















Willy warmer? - No Snake warmer!















Another Juxtaposition!
















I want one!

















He sure is!















Love the cousins' slogans!



















As a part time pirate I would quite like this vessel!




















T Rex sings a song - just to hear the echo!















I very much sympathise with this guy!

















Yes but the screen is "Behind You"!!!



















I am a fan of paling fences!

















If you're looking for HS2 - It won't be finished for a while!
















Give us a sentimental song!



Thanks Klaus!















This is unbelievable!


















Harwich Weather for Friday


Thanks BBC!



If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at



Thanks for calling by!



Cheers!



Richard.















No comments:

Post a Comment