}

Saturday 4 November 2023

Saturday's Funnies


Dear Family and Friends, Today started wet wet , wet, but by lunchtime the sun came out and I was able to walk to the beach, but the waves were coming over the sea wall. I also earned a few brownie points by vacuuming the ground floor. Now it is once again time for me to cobble together another bunch of fun things which I very much hope will entertain!






















It was 1959, I was 16, this was top of the pops!


















We are indeed!


Thanks Ann!

















The bike that is!


Thanks Robert!














Ah! I see!


Thanks again Robert!
















Boom Tish!















Anaesthetic!


Thanks Barbara!
















I am the family dishwasher - I should know!














Just be kind! - Thanks Keanu!

















Seems like a plan!
















Cocktails anyone?

















In our house I am the dishwasher - none of this nonsense!!!















How very English!
















There really are fairies at the bottom of our garden!













Happens sometimes in our house!

















The gentle kiss............then!


















Tonight's wisdom!

















I want one!
(Not really!)

















I love the look on the lady's face in the background!














Oh! No! It isn't!















Leisure time off duty on a nuclear submarine!

















Nooooooooooooo!!!















Bridget Jones Lives!!!
















You did say that you could do it!














Start them young!


















Harwich Weather for Sunday


Thanks BBC!





If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at



Thanks for calling by!



Cheers!



Richard.










No comments:

Post a Comment