}

Wednesday 15 November 2023

Midweek Funnies


Dear Family and Friends, Today was bright and dry, it was

 calm early but the wind strengthened later. I had a call, at

 about 0930, while I was walking down to the beach, that the

 marina crew had lifted our boat out and she was ashore. So

 after having coffee with a friend who called by, I drove to the

 marina. There is always work to do at this time. ensuring we

 have mains electricity on board, bringing home the dock lines

 off the pontoon, and numerous bits and bobs. Now for a few

 more funny bits for your enjoyment!































This is "Our song" It was high in the charts when we had our

 first holiday together in 1967!





















How appropriate as of today!!!


Thanks Robert!













No favours!


Thanks again Robert!













They become attached!














We now use "Shower shoes"! - Google it!














Oh! yes! Spelling is so important!
















Oh! I was going to give it a try!

















So now you know!


















Depends on the point of view!














Must have been magic!














I need these - I am hopeless at chopsticks, and always end up asking for a fork!















Clever illusion!
















Oldie but Goodie!



















Boom Tish!

















Larry said in his address tonight "What in the Hell are we going to do now"???















The Man Baby!

















Life is full of choices!















Unusual confrontation!




















I am trying to think of a name for a Knighted Chef!


















Tibbles in the "Come and get me" pose!

















I don't know much about cocktails!

















I believe that it's wind against tide out there!















Scrambled eggs!



Thanks Klaus!














You know exactly what will happen!


Thanks again Klaus!




















Harwich Weather for Thursday


Thanks BBC!




If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at



Thanks for calling by!



Cheers!



Richard.









No comments:

Post a Comment