}

Sunday 19 November 2023

Sunday's Funnies


Dear Family and Friends, Today was a mixture of sunshine and cloud. I visited the boat for a couple of small jobs, and helped in the garden for a while. Now once again, indeed for the 3667th time, I have collected together a miscellany of bits and bobs for your entertainment, I hope that you like them!













Behind you!!!















Great shame he died too young!




















Boom Boom!




















Boom Boom 2!





















The Dream!

















Boom Tish!
















An idea???

















Serenade for his human!


















Can't imagine why!

















Renaissance cheater!

















Another Great Truth!

















Nothing to say here!
















The useless sign man is back!

















Change of role!

















 If I wanted something, Dad would say "I want the Sun, I want the Moon, 
I want the Stars as well" In other words NO!!!














Prove it!

















Cynical fortune cookie!




















Definitely not Goth!

















There is no emoji for "Groan"!!!

















Angling enthusiast!

















Friends out for a dive!



















Definitely a Hydrangea!
















He wasn't expecting that!
















I hope that he knows what he's doing!
















Harwich Weather for Monday


Thanks BBC!




If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at


https://cruisingwithpanacea.blogspot.com



Thanks for calling by!




Cheers!




Richard.













No comments:

Post a Comment