}

Tuesday 28 November 2023

Tuesday's Funnies


Dear Family and Friends, Today was dry, bright and cold. We had a visit from the garage door man, who told us that our receiver board was faulty - who knew! Now we must wait for a new one. I walked to the beach, and met an old friend, and we tried to solve most of the World's problems. Now I am contemplating the screen, like an artist staring at a blank canvas......Hopefully in a minute or two I will find more fun stuff especially for you!











Tibbles jnr is about to have his ears boxed!












Chuck was considered the best rock guitarist of his generation!


















His name is Frank!


Thanks Brian!












Ooh!


Thanks Pete!












Boom Tish!















Put your tin hat on son!
















Boom Boom!




















I endorse that!
(Being a Grammar Nazi!)

















Medieval Awkwardness!
















Meet the Combine Harvestcopter!















Looks as if one's escaped!
















I wish that I could think of a witty caption for this!














Chaps - beware!














Towser is in full horror mode!















Snoopy sleeps on the roof of his kennel - but not today!

















I am a third type of bear - the one that wishes that he could hibernate until about April!
















Asking for trouble!!!
















Just Smug!
















Is this camouflage?
















Interesting people on the underground!















Big old chap isn't he?

















Those tiles make my eyes go funny!
















He certainly wasn't expecting that!

















I am guessing that he thinks he's really cool!
















Harwich Weather for Wednesday


Thanks BBC!




If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at



Thanks for calling by!



Cheers!



Richard.




























No comments:

Post a Comment