}

Monday 15 July 2024

Monday's Funnies


Dear Family and Friends, Today was warmer than of late, up to 22c for a while.Our builder friend was doing some alterations to cupboard doors, which took the whole morning. I killed some weeds and flattened some cardboard, can life get any more exciting than this? PM the last of Dexter series 3, Now for series 4 which is the last. Meanwhile I have, with the help of loyal friends collected just enough material for tonight's blog. Hoping that it amuses you!



























At least these "Good Ol Boys" aren't wearing MAGA hats!


















Unkind - but true!


Thanks Stuart!













54 Years!

A professor of mathematics sent a fax to his wife. It read: “Dear wife, You must realize that you are 54 years old and I have certain needs which you are no longer able to satisfy. I am otherwise happy with you as a wife, and I sincerely hope you will not be hurt or offended to learn that by the time you receive this letter, I will be at the Grand Hotel with my 18-year-old teaching assistant. I’ll be home before midnight. – Your Husband” When he arrived at the hotel, there was a faxed letter waiting for him that read as follows: “Dear Husband. You too are 54 years old, and by the time you receive this, I will be at the Breakwater Hotel with the 18-year-old pool boy. Being the brilliant mathematician that you are, you can easily appreciate the fact that 18 goes into 54 a lot more times than 54 goes into 18. Don’t wait up.

Thanks again Stuart!












Love a nice box!
















He changed the regime!















Take care what you wish for!

















Just staring!















As for me it's a harmonica!




















Boom Tish!















For me it was the triangle!
















That's mean, but Ha Ha Ha!
















We know what you're doing!














Oh! Yes!
(Love those flashing lights!)














Footy Boots!

















Not the most dignified way of loading!















Often we see unusual people on the Tube!


















Sue Sue Sue!!!
















Terrifying loo brush ho;der!


















For myself I am not very good at left and right either!!!

















No contest, I would always go for the Gas Guzzler against Musks ugly and idiotic truck!

















How very apt!

















Oh! To be in the mountains!


PS I am fairly sure this is an AI produced picture!












Artisans at work!
















Now that's really mean!


















Harwich Weather for Tuesday


Thanks BBC!



If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at 




Thanks for calling by!


Richard.







No comments:

Post a Comment