}

Saturday 27 July 2024

Saturday's Funnies


Dear Family and Friends, Today was warm, with sun and some cloud. I walked to the beach early, and later exercised. The only productive thing that I did was to replace our faded and frayed Union Flag, with a new one, because of the lightweight material I have to sew it onto a bolt rope. now for more pictorial fun which I hope will amuse you!














Tibbles is confused - me too!


















I was an auctioneer for 30 years, but I never sold like this! I think that's how they sell tobacco in the US














Wind breaker!


Thanks Stuart!

















There is a huge queue outside!!!















James is at it again!















Spin the bottle - remember?

















Clever juxtaposition!















Fantasy!

















Overkill!















Hung over!















Too many guns in America!
This monster is in a department store!
















Is Goth still a thing???


















I very much hope that's a doll!
















With AI and all that - I'm sure they know that!!!
















Quick way to wreck your vacuum! -  Imagine all that grit in the motor!


















I am not keen on tatts especially when it's Teletubbies with swords!
















Clever rock art!















I thought they were sweets - Fingernails - Yuk!















You can always do your own thing!


















He's just heard that Mrs Harris has raised 200 million dollars in the first four days!!!

















You just had to do it didn't you!














In our house too! But it was the 40s and 50s!
















Does that mean extra loud???

















I am really pleased that the stupid baseball caps
 with the flat peaks are going out of fashion!















Bwaaagggh!


















Sh*t happens!



















Harwich Weather for Sunday


Thanks BBC!



If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at 




Thanks for calling by!


Richard.












No comments:

Post a Comment