}

Thursday 25 July 2024

Thursday's Funnies

 

Dear Family and Friends, Today was grey, but stayed dry. It was windy but not cold. We were dog sitting and I took Lola for a walk. Next herself to the hairdresser, and last to the Health Centre. PM we have started watching a series called "Psych", we watched s couple of episodes, but are still not convinced. Now here is some more of the fun stuff - especially for you!













Thanks Barbara!












I'm filling up!


















Beware of syphoning fuel on a campsite!


Thanks Klaus!











Enjoy what's left of it!


Thanks Stuart!













Love the Cousins' slogans!

















My favourite explanation "There are holes in the sky where the rain gets in,
 these holes are small that's why rain is thin!"
(Spike Milligan)
















No reason, just that this is a very high res image of our home!

















Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!















Tonight's philosophical thought!
















Well what do you know?













Seems an age ago!
















I remember that he said "We'll all be dead by Christmas" - back in 1964!!!














Pearl has the answer!














Regarding Time!















I don't particularly like Ricky Jervais, but this resonates with me!

















I want it - all of it!















Want to feel uncomfortable???


















The best kind of "Line"!!!
















American Traction Engine - I want one!















Clever! Looks like a monster, but I think that it's five concrete pumps!
















So I said to him, I said...................!!!















She beat the muggers!



















The kit isn't worth a life!

















Harwich Weather for Friday


Thanks BBC!



If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at 




Thanks for calling by!


Richard.









No comments:

Post a Comment