}

Friday 19 July 2024

Your Weekend Funnies


Dear Family and Friends, It was the warmest day so far! I was off to the boat early - I had left my hearing aids on board yesterday....."Pardon?" Yes I had checked everything, batteries, sea cocks, curtains drawn, and so on, but not those pesky little hearing aids! Never mind just an excuse to go on board again! It gave me a chance to check engine oil, water and hydraulic steering. Now here are your funnies!





















Sadly she died in 1999! One of the best!

















I wonder if he reached home?


Thanks Barbara!















Oops!


Thanks Kay and Stuart!















How apt at the moment!

















There are a flood of these at the moment, here are a couple of the best!




























She's not going to last!


















Almost like radar!













Tonight's philosophical thought!













That's the way to do it!














Often!!!












Precisely!















James is at it again!

















Giant waffle iron - I wonder if it has another purpose?


















You just had to didn't you!














Wow - what a wopper!














I don't think that the pot of gold is there!
















Love it!















Over so many years - he keeps trying!

















Paris!

















Booze glasses!
















Now he is really big!
















James again!

















Venus and Mars again!

















It really is a rubbish design!

















I have other ideas!















And they didn't notice???
















Oops!

















Harwich Weather for Saturday


Thanks BBC!



If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at 




Thanks for calling by!


Richard.








No comments:

Post a Comment