}

Sunday 21 July 2024

Sunday's Funnies


Dear Family and Friends, Today was overcast at first, but the sun came out later. It was cooler than yesterday 21c. We worked in the garden am and pm we watched more Dexter. Now I have made an eclectic mix of humorous pictures, in the hope that you will be amused! - That is my raison d'etre!














Honestly officer it wasn't me!















Originally by Chuck Berry, this is a quite good rendition!




















The following five are from John
Thanks John!





Ooh! The pain!















Wilted!
















Exreme stealth

















Regarding tripods!

















Try the spelling thing will you???

















Terns!


Thanks Stuart!












Oldie but goodie!




Thanks again Stuart!












Pick up line!
















Riposte!













Off to the doggie fancy dress party!















Eco friendly delivery van!

















You just had to didn't you!
















Australian Joke!















Trio of fans!















The Domino theory, of how to have too many eggs in one basket!!!



















8.5 Million Windows computers Worldwide - I rest my case!



















As one with OCD this makes me very uncomfortable!

















My M.I.L had just one and I found that creepy enough!

















You may laugh but ours earned it's keep in the last few nights!

















Well, are you inside or outside that patio door???
















This has happened to many and it can be very painful!




















For obvious reasons they are called Funny Cars!


















Harwich Weather for Monday


Thanks BBC!



If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at 




Thanks for calling by!


Richard.







No comments:

Post a Comment