}

Sunday 7 July 2024

Sunday's Funnies


Dear Family and Friends, The day started bright but breezy. I worked on the boat in the morning, and PM we binge watched "Dexter" again and it rained really hard!. Now the blog is nearly ready, having collected a mix of fun stuff and I've put it all together and uploaded it to the Internet, hopefully it will now make you smile!















Sunbeam please don't drown Daddy!















And so tonight friends we go back to the Stone Age!
















No reminder necessary!


Thanks Stuart!













Ouch!


Thanks again Stuart!


















Dire Warning!


















Being direct!














Ooh! Bitchy!


















Wisdom from Jackie Chan!


















Too many guns in America - this one's worn a hole!
(Or did it go off?)


















OK I know they're feet, but you looked twice!


















I would love to hear the back story to this!















I know what you're thinking!


















I hope that someone tells him that he is single handedly destroying the planet!












Blame the Algorithm!
















Sorry Bruce I don't think they have anything to fit you!



















Nothing better than a cuddle!
















OK I see what you've done there!


















Bat triplets, and they're albino too!

















Love the Cousins' slogans!


















Trying to fly into orbit!!!


















I still don't like beaches - sand gets everywhere!















You try looking cool, but sod's law always applies!
















Just stupid - stupid - stupid!!!





















Harwich Weather for Monday


Thanks BBC!



If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at 




Thanks for calling by!


Richard.







No comments:

Post a Comment