}

Monday 22 July 2024

Monday's Funnies


Dear Family and Friends, Today was grey to start but brightened up as the day progressed. It was windy and later even more windy! Not too much was achieved, I am giving a talk in September and have been researching for that, and very much hope that I won't mess up, but I will do my best! Now for more pictorial fun freshly dug up but yours truly!
















If this happens you will be embarrassed!
















It's just Shania doing her thang!

















I don't normally do this.....but this is where we are lucky enough to live!


Kudos to Jeff Welch for this!









Definitely the wrong key!


Thanks Barbara!















Ah! now I understand!


Thanks Stuart!














The new basket for the purchase under £100!


Thanks Klaus














My kind of folk!



















Yes - definitely not that!
















Solid advice!















I didn't know what a bottomless brunch was until I looked it up!


















Definitely high calorie!
















Definition!














Love the Cousins' slogans!

















Yes! Those spaces are a tad narrow!


















Marketing is everything!



















Still loving the Cousins' slogans!

















Tibbles is proud today!
















James Fridman is about again!




















Towser seems to be getting along rather well!

















I think that the blueprint is more stylish than the building!



















Sorry I have no words for this one!


















Outdoor girl bangs head on window!!!


















His future is definitely secure!


Thanks Klaus!













Living the best life!


Thanks again Klaus!

















Harwich Weather for Tuesday


Thanks BBC!



If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at 




Thanks for calling by!


Richard.







No comments:

Post a Comment