}

Saturday 20 July 2024

Saturday's Funnies


Dear Family and Friends, Today was very warm, here around 24 in the shade. I didn't walk Lola today the pavements are too hot. I will take her later this evening when it's cooler.Not much was achieved today as we cowered in the shade. PM we are now on Dexter series 5. Now for the fun stuff especially for you!













Towser needs to be let out!

















Wow - this takes me back! 1963 I was 22!

















He died 2 days ago! Famous for sketches such as "The driving instructor!"


Thanks Stuart!













I love ancestry!













I know that feeling!

















Resistance is futile!















That Venus and mars thing again!















Grogu is at it again!
















Threats from Mum!














Not sure - maybe Bloke Stew!












James Fridman again!














Certainly a dilemma this year!
















Jayne Mansfield and Bob Hope way back!














Advisory - don't go this way!!!




















When it is very hot, you sometimes have a stroke of genius!













Honesty!
















Yet another excuse!

















Big welding job!
















James again!
















It is very hot in New York

















Sorry Yoga is not for me!
















Absolutely Terrifying!














Tibbles reporting in from Hell!

















Harwich Weather for Sunday


Thanks BBC!



If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at 




Thanks for calling by!


Richard.







No comments:

Post a Comment