}

Saturday 6 July 2024

Saturday's Funnies


Dear Family and Friends, Today was one of showers, some heavy. I did my exercises, but didn't walk as I had no wish to be soaked! I did some emails, and fiddled with the computer, and PM we have started watching "Dexter", which is rather gory but addictive! Now here we have a brand new blog with fun stuff which I hope will give you cause to a snigger just a little!














Towser is being judgmental!

















This one is rather schmaltzy, but of it's time!




















A farmer's Tale!



Thanks Barbara!













Yes ! I know the feeling!


Thanks John C!

















Gordon - they said NO!!!


Thanks John J!


















Revenge is sweet!


















Very heavy whoops!
















Medieval assassins!















Being a Grammar Nazi I appreciate this!














Walk away!


















Capt. Birdseye says...........!



















Not me personally but it is nice!

















Abe doesn't approve!

















Have you not been told?
Only tread on the joists!!!

















I'm guessing that this car has been here a while!

















Still loving the Cousins' slogans!


















Now there's an idea - I must try that!















OK in your zeal to get at the pizza - you pulled the door a tad too hard!

















The Mandaloreans had their own Titanic!

















Meanwhile at the safari park!
















Fun? Really???

















Well you did ask nicely!




















Let me guess.......headache???



















Cool Mum - or that's what it says!


















I have never understood why the Cousins always nail their buildings together!
















It was all going so well, and then.............!





















Harwich Weather for Sunday


Thanks BBC!



If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at 




Thanks for calling by!


Richard.







No comments:

Post a Comment