}

Saturday 15 June 2024

Saturday's Funnies



Dear Family and Friends, Today was mainly showers, and a big wind! We spent the morning watching the Trooping of the Colour, (for our non Brit friends, this is to celebrate the King's official birthday - he has two!). I did exercises, but decided walking could involve being blown away! Now with a little help from my friends here is the latest funnies, which I very much hope will give you a little lift!













Giddyup!














When we were kids, this was America - an unattainable dream! Things are different now and yes we have been there!

















Ton weight!


Thanks Robert!















They did as they were told!

Thanks again Robert!














Revenge!


Thanks yet again Robert!













Run!



Thanks even yet again Robert!

















Way back then!


Thanks Stuart!














Big ask!


Thanks again Stuart!















So Jurgen says!



















Good thinking!















Boom Boom!


















Hashy House!

















Jim Lad!!!

















Off to the football!



















Boom Tish!


















It's wrong but I like the name!















I want one!















Musk's stupid van made even more stupid by fake wood trim!













Now I'm wondering - what if he's real????
















Breathe in!!!
















I do believe that's a Sunseeker flybridge - and I particularly like the twin horns!

















Very decorative!


Thanks Klaus!













Venus and Mars again!

















Harwich Weather for Sunday




If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at 




Thanks for calling by!


Richard.






No comments:

Post a Comment