}

Saturday 29 June 2024

Saturday's Funnies


Dear Family and Friends, Today was fine ,sunny and with light winds. I went to the boat early and did some cleaning, home by late morning. PM we watched the conclusion to series one of "Young Wallander", which we enjoyed. Now as is my habit, today I gave made a jolly melange of funny pictures which I am hoping will help you with your laughing gear!

Post 3880!





























I do like a choir - this one is 3300 people!




















Enhancement!


Thanks Gloria!














Poor Tim!


Thanks John!













Don't get me started!!!



















It's called marketing!


















Finding fault!
















Pass me the 10 mil !














How nice!




















Amazing resolution!
(Meep Meep!)


















I do shower - periodically!
















I scream - you scream - we all scream!!!

















The Suffolk Gazette is at it again!
















A drink for my hero please!


















Although I have never heard her songs, she seems to be very kind - so on that basis I think I will become a Swifty!














I want one!
















Dad did a great job cutting the lawn - buuuut!
















Who broke the mirror!














How unusual!

















Not a juxtaposition, more a separata-position!
















It won't be for much longer!













I really don't like beach picnics - the sand gets everywhere!
















What's up???



Thanks Klaus!












Girls are the best bikers!


Thanks again Klaus!
















Harwich Weather for Sunday


Thanks BBC!



If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at 




Thanks for calling by!


Richard.





No comments:

Post a Comment