}

Friday 14 June 2024

Your Weekend Funnies


Dear Family and Friends, It began overcast but dry, then the sun came out and we had a shower. Meanwhile our window cleaner came and made a really good job of our garden room glass roof which hadn't been cleaned since it was built several years ago. I did exercises but did not go out, I am still a bit wobbly, maybe I had a virus, it is improving but hasn't left me quite yet. Now for the fun stuff!






























If you had a vindaloo last night - this is for you!



















Love this!


Thanks Mike!

















In days gone by - they didn't mess about!


Thanks Stuart!















Obvious if you think about it!


Thanks again Stuart!














Procrastination!
















Medieval disappointment!

















I don't think they want you to turn this switch!!!

















Should be a china shop!

















Confused???
















Agricultural weather hood!



















I am hoping the baby isn't real!

















Allo allo allo what's this ..............?


















A distinct possibility!

















Five - bananas!
















Nothing new under the sun!

















You're dead pal!















Never ending!
















The Master speaks!















Love the Cousins' slogans!















He's very green!

















Ah! - Yes!
















These cladding boards are concrete!

















I'm a Lumberjack and I'm OK!


















Too many guns in America - she's only using a Gatling gun!!!



















Harwich Weather or Saturday


Thanks BBC!



If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at 




Thanks for calling by!


Richard.







No comments:

Post a Comment