}

Friday 28 June 2024

Your Weekend Funnies


Dear Family and Friends, It was another sunny day but cooler , and the wind was strong. We worked in the garden and PM watched "Young Wallender', it's early to say whether it's a winner, we're only on episode 2. Now for your weekend amusement, I have, with the help of loyal friends come up with a plethora of fun stuff - just for you!
















Thanks Robert!














The sound of silence, but in a different way!

















Relax!!!


Thanks Derek!











Oops!


Thanks John!














For me it was a grotty 16mm cine projector!


Thanks Robert!














Keeping up appearances!


Thanks again Robert1












Now where was I???


Thanks yet again Robert!
















Democratic sauce!


Thanks Stuart!














Shanty time!


Thanks again Stuart!













Apparantly they would call by appointment!


Thanks yet again Stuart!














Too many guns in America!
(I rest my case!)

















Doh!!!














I wonder whether the manufacturers did this intentionally!















Oh! Yes!!!















We live in hope!!!

















Nobody's bothered!


















How touching!

















My kind of philosophy!
















There is absolutely no hope!


















No disrespect to our Irish friends - but What???
















Now I know why the game is so popular!
















Absolute joy!!!














Ha Ha - clever illusion!



















Harwich Weather for Saturday


Thanks BBC!



If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at 




Thanks for calling by!


Richard.







No comments:

Post a Comment