}

Tuesday 4 June 2024

Tuesday's Funnies


Dear Family and Friends, Today was mainly cloudy and we had a little rain late pm. I visited an old friend and helped him with some computer stuff, and the meeting lasted quite a while when we started sharing anecdotes! PM was spent pottering on my computer, and now I have searched through the dross to select for you the best that's on offer tonight. I hope that you will be amused!

















As Towser approached Tibbles decided to defend himself!


















Petal (the singing nun!) this is for you!


















The eternal struggle!


Thanks John!



















"Lunch"!


Thanks again John!















The thought had crossed my mind!


Thanks Robert!

















Oh Bother!!!


Thanks again Robert!















They were simple times!


Thanks yet again Robert!
















Correct!















A man after my own heart!















Maltreated Mallows!













Fun fact!

















I confess!
















My Hero!
















Could be!!!




















Did you spot it?


















Yup!
















It's only words................!















Hmm! Completely understandable!

















You should have let it rest!


















Do you feel a bit Equine???














By the look on his face, we're fairly sure what he's going to do next!

















Pandora? - Oh yes of course!

















By the palms I would guess the bottom of California!
















Well deserved!

















Very well recovered!





















Harwich Weather for Wednesday


Thanks BBC!



If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at 




Thanks for calling by!


Richard.







No comments:

Post a Comment