}

Sunday 2 June 2024

Sunday's Funnies


Dear Family and Friends, Today was an improvement, sun nearly all day but with a cooling breeze. I walked to the beach, there were plenty of dog walkers and joggers about. I then disconnected a faulty pelmet light and ordered a replacement. Now I have done some filtering so that the pictures tend to be things that amuse me - I hope that they amuse you too!























Robbie and Taylor - quite a combination!





















Phone Zombie!


Thanks Derek!
















Memory!



















Life on Mars!


















Yes it's the Norwegian Blue!















In this house.................!
















Riposte!

















Wolf in sheep's clothing!
















Victorian remedy!



















Saying the wrong thing can be dangerous!



















Ooh! The pain!

















This is too true to be funny!
(For me!)















Yes payment now due!



















Meanwhile in Eden!

















Even with my O level Latin (failed) I got this!


















I would have too!



















The Scots are by reputation - careful!


Thanks John J!














Going through life without knowing!

















I suspect that this is never going to happen!














They sound the same!



















Keanu is a kind man!


















Showers outdoors are OK - if they are warm!


















Oh! No! Not him again!



















They think they're on the M25!



















Harwich Weather for Monday


Thanks BBC!



If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at 




Thanks for calling by!


Richard.







No comments:

Post a Comment