}

Wednesday 26 June 2024

Thursday's Funnies


Dear Family and Friends, It was another very warm day, we had 25c at times. I walked Lola early and then again late, to avoid hot pavements, mostly on the grass. PM we are still bingeing on "Unforgotten", now series 4. I have found a few pictures for you, which I hope are up to snuff! Hoping that you will enjoy them!













Tibbles illusion!

















Another sentimental oldie from "Our time"!

















Read carefully!

Thanks John!













You have been warned!


Thanks again John!














Prudes or what???


Thanks yet again John!















I think this was aimed at me but I didn't do it!!!














Not too often!














Boom Tish!
















Nothing to say here!

















Tee Hee!











Rare picture of a vegan plane refuelling!


Thanks Klaus!














Boom Boom!

















Never never!

















Tibbles goes incognito!














How to be cringeworthy!
















Chandelier in the best possible taste!

















Ha Ha Ha!
















I did that with my teeth!
















Elon is neglecting them!
















Junk yard art!














The great Leader isn't even driving!















Too many guns in America - even in the shower!

















They have coma long way since!















Heavily pimped rubbish truck!
















In the pool at Christmas???















It's footy time!



Thanks Klaus!














The biter gets bitten!


Thanks again Klaus!

















Harwich Weather for Friday


Thanks BBC!



If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at 




Thanks for calling by!


Richard.

























No comments:

Post a Comment