Dear Family and Friends, Today was again mild with clouds and sun. I walked to the beach, and on my return I was glistening! I did a few minor chores but was frustrated in the garden. I swept the leaves; the wind blew them away. I swept in the opposite direction; the wind changed and blew them away again. I managed in the end but gave up after that! Now I have endeavoured to collect together the newest and funniest pictures that I could find, I very much hope that you enjoy them too!
Is being in the way the whole time!
Tonight, it's Hawaii!
Attitudes change!
How does he get that into the camper?
Even tank drivers need a waffle!
He will either be the world's strongest man or – dead!
Hi tech mower!
You can't win, pal!
I guess that he's the biker's sergeant major!
A Delftware loo. I remember auctioning one years ago;
I remember it sold rather well!
Novel rocket lamp made from old bits!
Daddy, please, can I have a horse???
Meet the super soaker!
Tibbles has joined up!
A scuba wedding!
It's not the fruit - it's those ears!!!
Not all soldiers are butch!
Maybe if you like boats and the sea,
you would like to go over to my other blog
Thanks for calling by.
Richard.
No comments:
Post a Comment