}

Wednesday, 16 September 2026

Wednesday's Funnies



Dear Family and Friends, Today was a mix of sun and clouds with a short shower. I walked to the beach; the sea was calm, and all was well. Chatted with an old friend on the way home. Later I earned a brownie point or two by vacuuming upstairs. PM even more crime TV. Now it is once again time for me to offer up a serving of fun stuff, in the hope of making you giggle just a bit!










Just good friends!













Joyfully from South Africa!














My life!











Small girl of big furniture – you choose!














Da Boom Tish!













Dare I? - Oh! Yes!













Bound to score!













Maybe he's bitten off more than he can chew!














Juxtaposition!

















Totally frothed!














I couldn't decide whether this is a drawing or not!
















It's called hydrospeed!














I wonder what's going through each of their minds!















She takes her monster everywhere!
















They walk amongst us, but we never see them because they are so tiny!













Is this by accident or design?














Coming through!













Clever statue!

















Not sure, Eastern European?














Silly, but I want one!














Whale from junk!












Cycling can be fun!













Towser is being athletic!















We often wondered when she went into the phone box – where did she put her handbag?











A cautionary tale concerning immigration






Harwich Weather for Thursday


Thanks, BBC!

Maybe if you like boats and the sea, you would like to go over to my other blog


Thanks for calling by

Richard.













 


No comments:

Post a Comment