Dear Family and Friends, It was another very warm day for autumn! I walked to the beach and became rather overheated by the time I arrived home. I visited the post office, and apart from that, not very much was achieved. PM, we started series 8 of 'Law and Order SVU'. Now it's that time again when I strive to make a collection of the latest and best that's on offer over the Internet world to entertain. It is hoped that I will succeed!
How to kill parrots!
Hitching a ride!
Towser misbehaves – again!
You have been well and truly egged!
Saw art!
That's a big backpack!
As I often say – hardwired!
Clever wave art!
Sorry, Tibbles, they're frozen solid!
Cosplay: Vader holds baby Leia!
Neat! I hope they're well ventilated!
I wonder what happened to the photographer!
Amazing quartz cave!
Towser attacks!
Budding Pyromaniac!
Dare I?
Chaps – keep schtum!
C3PO, really? - It's wall art, really!
Rather you than me!
I am not too keen on open tread staircases!
Maybe if you like boats and the sea,
you would like to go over to my other blog
Thanks for calling by
Richard.
No comments:
Post a Comment