Dear Family and Friends, Today was a medical sort of day. It was overcast, and en route to Colchester we had a heavy downpour, but it didn't last long. I had an eye lasered, and we were home before lunch. PM herself had wounds re-dressed, and we were back in time to watch a couple of episodes of 'Bookish', which we are enjoying. Now for your weekend funnies!
Harwich Round Table once had Manfred play at the Holiday comp. I couldn't go, as I had flu, but we could hear him almost a mile away!
It would be prudent to keep an eye on the goat!
The story of my life!
A matter of perspective!
Beautiful, but they should be banned!
Do as you are told!
Cape Canaveral? No! 26 High St!!!
Behind you!
The wheelie bin grand prix is on!
Gherkin game controller!
He hasn't noticed yet!
Clever, but it's a mirror!
The squirrel is a little thief
Clever wall art!
Centipede or Millipede, either way it's quite terrifying!
Slightly ostentatious earrings!
Just Wow!
I'm guessing that behind the drama there is a birthday cake!
Is the steam because it's hot or cold?
He's either involved in a dangerous sport, or he's taking monastic orders!
This happens if you have a blow dry!
Triple trouble!
No comments:
Post a Comment