}

Sunday, 27 September 2026

Sunday's Funnies



Dear Family and Friends, Today was sunny, but with a cooling breeze, which suits me. I walked to the beach, and when I arrived home, I had a chance to chat with a couple of our neighbors, and of course we solved most of the world's problems! Apart from that, we had a quiet time, and PM were back with 'Law and Order SVU.' Now I will do my best to come up with enough fun stuff to fill tonight's blog, and I hope that it will fit the bill for you!










Catch!











I like to see Dutch people having fun! - It's André!








Zelda's briefs!













Pipelining!














Despite the species, it's always hardwired in!














An enormous god!














Will you ring health and safety, or shall I?














Isn't it kind of the guy to let the girl row!














Ooh! A lobster, oh no, it's Towser in fancy dress!














The mascot is pleased to embrace the winner!














Junkyard art!















Origami bird! (It's complicated!)














I've seen this aqueduct; it's in the Netherlands!













Miss crochet!















If left, Ivy goes completely mad!
















It's all to do with mirrors and pixels!













It took a moment—Harrison is a clever guy!














That's not driving; it's flying low!















Being deaf, I get this!














They walk amongst us!













Hang on, Halloween is a month away!













I think the word is 'thunder thighs'!












Assymetric!














How to demolish a tank!














Typewriter art!

















Harwich Weather for Monday


Thanks BBC!

Maybe if you like boats and the sea,
you would like to go over to my other blog


Thanks for calling by

Richard.










 

No comments:

Post a Comment