Dear Family and Friends, Today was sunny with clouds and a tiny sprinkle of rain. I walked to the beach, which was very enjoyable. I walked further than I have for over a week and have to confess that by the time I arrived home I had had enough. Soon revived, however, after a good old cup of tea! Today was mainly R & R, so not much else was achieved, but this fired me up for the job in hand to find for you some of the latest and best the Internet has to offer!
The Hollies: Oh! Yes! Very popular in my youth!
Remember this one?
This had its merits; sound travels much faster underwater!
Outside a car factory???
Zzz! Let the lionesses get lunch!
Cute bread Hippo!
How to scare the hell out of your kids even before they reach the theme park!
Meet the modern man!
This orchid looks like little men complete with all their equipment!
New idea!
I think this is in China. Note to self – never go there!
I'm guessing that he's sitting on a robot truck!
Yes, genuinely, they fell off the back of a lorry!
Living together, unless the croc is dead!
I wonder if this is the one that was stolen from Blenheim Palace?
Towser just loves bubbles!
The groom's very own personal nightmare!
Veggie heels?
An overused phrase!
We did that but in the record shops!
Novel hot air balloon!
It's a very overweight great white!
Loyal to the flag, waiting for the flood!
Hmm! You know I could even take up knitting!
No comments:
Post a Comment