}

Saturday, 5 September 2026

Saturday's Funnies



Dear Family and Friends, Today was warm and breezy but not as strong as yesterday. I walked to the beach; I had to dice it with the park runners, but there were no collisions! Back home I earned a few brownie points vacuuming and cleaning the fly graveyard behind the shutters. PM, we concluded 'Bookish' series 2 with two exciting episodes. Now after a scurry round I have collected just enough pictures to complete yet another blog!



















As soon as he strikes the first chord, you know who it is!

(Easy listening, I love it!)













Hoping that it won't be built!!!
Our French neighbours don't like him either!












Tee Hee!

Thanks, Mick!








They are opossums!















Wotsits sphere!














Share and share alike!














Towser does not approve of his blue rinse!














Sorry, Spidey, Thor has been this way!













Very casual, hands in pockets!
















It's a symbol (possibly Canadian!).














I'm hiding; you can't see me!















He's making some sort of statement!














What you can see in the Netherlands
(They know how to live!)














Me too!

















Shhhhhh!
















Sh*t happens!















I think it's called a hoverboard!
















Knotty problem!












Topical!














Da Boom Tish!





































At first glance I thought she was a mermaid!













A might have been!














Harwich Weather for Sunday


Thanks BBC!

Maybe try my other blog


Thanks for calling by!

Richard.























 

No comments:

Post a Comment