Dear Family and Friends, Today started chilly; the nights are now longer than the days, but it soon warmed up, and the sun shone. After walking to the beach, I pottered in the garage, flattening cardboard. Later we visited the health centre for another wound dressing, during which 3 more appointments were made. It's going to be a while yet, poor domestic Goddess! Crime TV later, and now I have gathered more pictures, which appeal to my sense of humour. I very much hope that they will appeal to yours too!
I'm a fan of all things Dutch, they being close to us. The Locomotions
are more like the Shadows than the Shadows. Sadly they are now retired!
I wonder why???
No comment!
Christmas is coming - you can hum this!
New secret weapon!
Sailing or flying?
From the sublime to the cor blimey!
The personification of 'Hanging out!'
A very smart lizard!
Now that's really silly!
Minimal fried egg!
Hot air balloon a la Tibbles!
Novel Smiley balloon!
No! It isn't transparent!
No, it isn't Christ the Redeemer – it's just a bloke!
Clever wall art!
Too many guns in America!
They're even arming the knights!
Definitely strong!
Venus versus Mars!
Smugness!
Just swinging!
Maybe if you like boats and the sea,
you would like to go over to my other blog
Thanks for calling by
Richard.
No comments:
Post a Comment