Dear Family and Friends, It was a busy day, overcast with some drizzle. First to the health centre for Helen's wounds to be re-dressed. and PM to her dentist for a crown replacement. We eventually arrived home at 1600, in time for a welcome cup of tea. There was just time for the first episode of series 5 of Law and Order SVU. Now I have been able to find for you another melange of fun stuff for your amusement. Please enjoy!
Love the Marines' band – let's celebrate!
It's just a piece of card with
Hole in the middle
Through which Towser is peeping!
This took a minute!
A motorised Unicycle!
The remains of a mermaid!
Trainers, possibly for Bonobos!
Somewhat impractical, but cool nonetheless!
Oh1 Dear! Whoops, but it's only a lightning cable!
Albino Moose!
Tree-shaped promontary!
Trainee astronaut!
I wouldn't bother Raccy, nothing up there for you!
Fridge disguised as an amp!
I'm pretty sure that he's too young for that!
Sad demise of a cargo ship!
Sorry, nothing in there!
Now ladies, easy now!
Exremely powerful bunk bed!
Juxtaposition!
He's a big old boy!
That is a rotten bit of blockwork!
No comments:
Post a Comment