}

Sunday, 13 September 2026

Sunday's Funnies



Dear Family and Friends, Today was showery, so I didn't risk a walk but did exercises instead. I earned a few brownie points by vacuuming downstairs. Not much was achieved after that, just minor pottering about. PM, we watched more crime TV, and now I have made a collection of pictures which I very much hope will be on your wavelength!





















There are some big names in here!















I am not a political animal, but I have to fight RNLI's corner!













The cheaper option!













It's a panacea!














Must be a Jetsons fan!















Toddler crawling derby!














Jumbo is going shopping!














Paddleboarding in an unbelievable scene!













Yeah! That's going to work!















I think they're whale sharks!














A clever way to brighten up boring silos!















Bargain! 














I think this must be China!

















The drill wandered!














Tibbles has entered the Great British Sewing Bee















This took a moment; I think it's just the properties of the mirror!
















Run, Forrest run!













Third-world bridge!















Towser seems to have acquired a nervous disposition!















Juxtaposition!













Scrap dragon!















Sorry, I have no idea of its name!

















These are the Joneses; they are the ones you try to keep up with!














Some of these are a giggle!














It might work!















It's Sunday - it must be Paris!















Careful, dearie, hard, cold floors could give you piles!













In Russia you don't argue with a tank!













It's the little things that sometimes make the day!
















Harwich Weather for Monday


Thanks BBC!

Maybe if you like boats and the sea, you would like to go over to my other blog

https://boatingwiththepolleys.blogspot.com/

Thanks for calling by

Richard.

















 

No comments:

Post a Comment