}

Thursday, 3 September 2026

Thursday's Funnies



Dear Family and Friends, It seemed to be rather busy today. It was overcast and windy but still warm. First it was madame to the coiffeur, and then on to Morrisons for stores. Home to lunch, and number two son joined us. PM, as is often the case, we watched more of Law and Order series 5. Now I have had a trawl in the nether regions of the Internet for material which I hope will entertain!



















It's 1959, I'm in the 5th form at the High School, 

and rock is just getting going!














Contrived methinks!















The guerilla crocheters have a lot to answer for!
















The Gazette is at it again!















Wondering where they acquired the dentures!
















A different point of view!
















Now that is a plan!















Buddhism is kind to all creatures!














Juxtaposition!














How to beautify a potato!
















Juxtaposition 2!
















Monster made from scrap!















Sir Knight has a quick polish-up before heading off to the Crusades!
















The junior astronaut is back. This time his rocket engines are fired up!















Towser exchanges roles with the vet!
















Noooooooooooo!















Beluga whales are highly intelligent and affectionate!

















Very clever sand sculpture!















The bets are on!


















Novel statue!
















ID parade for monsters!














I do believe that is a Ficus Benjamina!














Having German connections, I believe that's an attempt at a Dirndl














This came up in my FB memories the other day. I was fond of the Prinses Beatrix, 
and travelled on her to the Netherlands in 1959.
















Harwich Weather for Friday


Thanks BBC!

Maybe try my other blog


Thanks for calling by!

Richard.













 

No comments:

Post a Comment