}

Monday, 21 September 2026

Monday's Funnies



Dear Family and Friends, Today was a bit bumpy. We had a small leak on a radiator; this morning we had no hot water. The system had depressurised and the boiler had shut down. Our builder friend got it going again, but the radiator is leaking again. The heating man should be here in the morning; meanwhile, it's bowls to catch the water. The builder did several small jobs for us while he was here, and now it's tea time, and the day is gone! However, you still get funnies –






















In 1959, I was in the 4th year at high school.

This was a big hit then!

























Interesting!












Juxtaposition!














Why on earth is she wearing heels?














Better in civies!














Another juxtaposition – well, almost!














Pinball wizard!














I hope that he's a charmer!














Don't make a ripple!















Unbelievably, this is a painting!












Me no understand why he is standing on pancakes!













I have seen many silly nails, but.........!
















Big boy's (expensive) toy!













I dare not comment!













I'm not sure how they did that!














A helpful cop???













I think they are just passing!














Not quite enough support!














Oh! Yes!
(I had them in the '50s!)














Save £30 on delivery and kill yourself!















Kamikaze mechanic!












Of all the useless cold cures, a glass of whisky is the most pleasant!













She doesn't seem to mind!














Ok ok, you're good at it!














Girls' night out - Ha!














Harwich Weather for Tuesday


Thanks BBC!

Maybe if you like boats and the sea,
you would like to go over to my other blog


Thanks for calling by

Richard.



















 

No comments:

Post a Comment