Dear Family and Friends, It was another day of clouds and sun, very mild and humid. I walked to the beach and was quite hot on my return. PM, we watched crime TV, and late afternoon there was another visit to the health centre for wound re-dressing. Now it is time once again for me to dish up a serving of fun stuff for your amusement, hopefully!
Like water off............hang on!!!
One of those silly tunes, that once it's heard,
It goes round and round in your head!
Dad's revenge!
Yes, he is licking the screen!
This must be fake!
I'm a lumberjack and I'm OK!
Towser looks a tad awkward!
He must be special!
I'm guessing Daddy's a motor engineer?
Maybe we are somewhere in the Indian subcontinent!
I wouldn't want to meet these two up a dark alley!
Animated giant, very popular in France!
Yes! It isn't real!
Sunbeam, sand surfing isn't for you!
Do you think they can smell the crew?
I am a bodger, but even I wouldn't!!!
I'm not sure if he likes or dislikes banana!
ET mailbox!
Cardboard warrior!
Chainsaw art!
Confusing!
Is that a spray-on tar dress?
Alternatively, the dumplings are boiling over!
I don't think you really wanted to do that!
Tibbles is so cool!
Harwich Weather for Tuesday
Thanks BBC!
Maybe if you like boats and the sea, you would like to go over to my other blog
https://boatingwiththepolleys.blogspot.com/
Thanks for calling by
Richard.
No comments:
Post a Comment