}

Saturday, 19 September 2026

Saturday's Funnies




Dear Family and Friends, Today is 'International Talk Like a Pirate Day. I therefore fly the Jolly Roger on my flagpole. See below. All say, "Arrrrr!" It is also my 83rd birthday, so I have been having a lazy time and am being spoiled by my Lady Pirate! I have arranged things a little differently today.




We are all being bombarded with AI now, and I wanted to show you this, which was made by a very clever computer artist about 12 years ago. I think it's beautiful; I hope that you do too! No AI!



VanGogh

















































Arrrr!













I'm guessing that this is a statue!














She's making some sort of statement, like the scales, though!














And your point is???














It's called bull skiing!













At least they are enthusiastic!














A cheese market in Holland, possibly Alkmaar.
Yes, they do really run!















For auction, the Ratmobile!














I guess you expect us to be frightened!













Using Tibbles in vain!















Yup!














If I walked in here, I would immediately lose the urge!















A clever way to hide ugly tanks!














Really???












Typical!













I think that under that lot is a spider crab!













Handy parking place!











We love grey furniture!












Careful on that old box; there may be splinters!













Not at all gallant!














Harwich Weather for Sunday


Thanks BBC!

Maybe if you like boats and the sea,
you would like to go over to my other blog

https://boatingwiththepolleys.blogspot.com/

Thanks for calling by

Richard.






























No comments:

Post a Comment