}

Thursday, 10 September 2026

Thursday's Funnies

 


Dear Family and Friends, It was a similar day to yesterday, with clouds and sun, with a light N wind. I thought there was a whiff of autumn first thing the morning, but later it warmed up. I walked to the beach and later had a trip to the pharmacy. PM: It was TV as usual. Now the time has come, the walrus said, to talk of many things. In my case a collection of humorous pictures, which I am serving up in the hope that they will raise a giggle or two!


















Oh! So Cool!













Too many guns in America! 
(They're even arming the dachsies!)















This was almost inevitable!
(But he said he was there!)















Both topical and disgusting at the same time!
(We have an RNLI lifeboat here, and I rest my case!)















The splits in that scenery—wow!
















We did, of course!














Very exotic, and in the snow too!













Juxtaposition
(Well almost!)















Military man's mancave!















And............action!















Do not move a muscle!














Off-roading can be fun if you can see where you're going!!














Great fun, but I would prefer to see them in the sea!














Sloths are cool!













Great detailing!














Well, they left me, and I was bored!
















Is there anybody there?














Interaction!













No wonder he's wearing a helmet, if that seat fell down.......!














Granny always cleans all of her windows!















I think this is a type of mould!
















Man trap!













Bottoms are still de rigeur!
















By the signage, I am guessing this is in the US!













There's stupid, and then there's dangerously stupid!














The problem is that you can't see the volts!
















Harwich Weather for Friday


Thanks BBC!

Maybe if you like boats and the sea, you would like
 to go over to my other blog


Thanks for calling by

Richard
















No comments:

Post a Comment