}

Saturday, 26 September 2026

Saturday's Funnies



Dear Family and Friends, Today started like yesterday, cloudy at first but sunny later, although it is slowly cooling down. I didn't walk today, I was a bit below par and took it easy by fiddling about and editing my other boaty blog. There's a link to it at the bottom of this page. I have found a few more pictures that you might like, so please enjoy them!






















Bill, doing what, Bill does best!














This is so very English!














I suspect this is Russian!
(Not doing too well are we Ivan)














I guess that made a terrific crash!















Breakfast's ready; not too much ash, I hope!
















Hmm - is it art???















It's cold out here!













Tibbles is being a bit daring!














Showing off can come back and bite you!















Clever wall art!

















Reflection!
















Temper temper! The dinner didn't burn itself!
















Vertical gardens!
















Enjoying your homegrown produce!
















Clever sand art!














Novelty escalator!

















It must be warm there!















Tibbles has a 'ta bra' moment!
















Sorry, but that's silly!
















Allowing him to tip toe down the street!

















Juxtaposition!














I don't think I could live with that coffee table!

















His mind is on other things!













Gosh! That's almost the same as our hard wood floor!












This is almost the end!













The use of accelerants is ill advised!













Mr Bean takes a drink of something!














Harwich Weather for Sunday


Thanks BBC!

Maybe if you like boats and the sea,
you would like to go over to my other blog


Thanks for calling by

Richard.
















 

No comments:

Post a Comment