Dear Family and Friends, Today was yet another with a mix of clouds and sun. I walked Lola down to the beach, but she decided that it was far enough and turned tail, so we came home after a rather short walk. Next it was the health centre again, for another wound. dressing, only one now; the other has healed. PM, we relaxed in front of the TV, and I must confess I missed some of it, checking the inside of my eyelids! Here are tonight's funnies!
Post number 4647
Muffin at 12 o'clock!
We haven't seen very much of these little beggars lately!
These guys have had my back for 75 years!
Malcolm is destined for an artistic future!
Novel, but I don't want one!
Tranquil reflection!
When you run out of ammo – go, Roman!
Dinner at several hundred feet!
No worries, they are whale sharks and completely harmless!
Monsters orchestra!
Meet Razorman!
Tibbles falls under a sunbeam!
That's cheating!
I think we might be in Legoland!
This is really stupid! Don't do it!
Too close for comfort!
Clever fence art!
Poor Spider-Man has had to turn to busking!
Slinky seems to be a bit grumpy!
Waste of time, dearie – he's plastic!
She must have something tasty!
AI does sometimes have some handy applications!
We're nearly at the end!
Maybe if you like boats and the sea, you would like to go over to my other blog
No comments:
Post a Comment