}

Thursday, 17 September 2026

Thursday's Funnies



Dear Family and Friends, Today we had showers, but it brightened up in the afternoon. We were up early for an appointment at the health centre. Immediately after breakfast we had a call to say it was cancelled due to staff sickness, so it's tomorrow instead. In any event we had to go to the opticians anyway, home well before lunch. PM, we watched the last two episodes of 'Reacher,' gripping stuff and very gory! Now I have gathered together some more pictures of the funny persuasion with which I hope you will be able to titter just a little. Please enjoy them!









Flying low or belly flop?












In Dresden, with yes, 1000 performers!













I don't think so!















You've still got that old thing?













Pays to check!













Smug look!














Bruin says, 'Hi!'














You may be one, but you certainly don't look like a Muppet!















A lighter that looks like an extinguisher?
Hmm!














Well! That's different!













A wicker motorbike—why not???














This is on the Danube; it's huge, or so I'm told!














Necessity is the mother of invention!













It's because you're color-coordinated!













Oh! It was you that planted the limpet mines, was it?















No chance, pal! I confess I would have difficulty too!













Theoretically, you can make a guitar from anything!













Kamikaze slide!













A very large rubber duck!














My memory is going like that!
















I wonder what he's on!














Almost the end!













Even nearer to the end!












Now she is totally terrifying!














Oriental ninja splash!

















Harwich Weather for Friday


Thanks BBC!

Maybe if you like boats and the sea,
you would like to go over to my other blog


Thanks for calling by

Richard.






























 

No comments:

Post a Comment