}

Monday, 7 September 2026

Monday's Funnies



Dear Family and Friends, Today was mainly overcast but dry. I was just a little under the weather when I got up this morning, so I took things easy for most of the morning. Later I perked up a bit and visited the post office and the pharmacy. In the pm we again enjoyed more blood and thunder with 'Law and Order SVU'. Now here are today's helpings of fun stuff, especially for you!


















Sadly, the locomotions have retired, but I do enjoy

 watching old Dutch people having fun!














I know that one!!!












Ha, we don't know anything about that!!!















Come aboard, chaps!















Never ending!
















Clever costume!















Military Whoops!














I'm a lobster! I'm a lobster!















Yes! Tibbles is definitely a predator!














I have often thought that their tails seem disproportionally long!















Juxtaposition!
















Novel motorcycle!















The evil green eye that is jealousy!
















Come on, Towser, you're a wuss!
















Nah! It's a suit!



















Left military, right, woohoo!

















It is possible that I could do that!
















I think that I would be retreating at this point!














It looks crap, but I'm guessing that it is quite effective!















The Royal Artillery – did you know that it's their hats that are the real 'Busbies'!











Skateboarding – anyone???















Chain reaction!













Harwich Weather for Tuesday


Thanks BBC!

Maybe if you like boats and the sea, you would like to go over to my other blog


 

No comments:

Post a Comment