Dear Family and Friends, Today was a repeat of yesterday, clouds, sun and warm. I walked to the beach as usual, and taking a breather before returning, the sun was really quite hot! Later we did a few minor chores and stopped by lunchtime. PM, we were again into 'Law and Order SVU'; we are now on series six! Now I have ventured down to the enter regions and have surfaced with a melange of fun stuff which I hope that you will approve!
No mouse is safe!
African harmonic rhythms!
He hasn't called the Atlantic the American Ocean ..........Yet!
You need to be both British and silly to get this!
Zzzzzz!
It's called static electricity!
Obviously not a fan!
Juxtaposition!
Ah! You've discovered my secret!
Silly, but immense fun!
Ninja oops!
Unconditional love!
Pure joy!
Do do do do, do do do do!
Extravagant illusion!
Meet the treadmill bike!
To him you are just a little snack!
And............chill!
Signed up, did you Towser?
Too many guns in America; now they're arming the teddies!
This dog is inbred!
Da Boom Tish!
I suppose this is a dog's breakfast!
I am sure those curtains are man-made fibre!
When I was a young man, in winter I wore string vests like that!
See what they did there?
Harwich Weather for Sunday
Thanks BBC!
Maybe if you like boats and the sea, you would like to go over to my other blog
https://boatingwiththepolleys.blogspot.com/
Thanks for calling by
Richard.
No comments:
Post a Comment